Intro
Hello!
I've you've come to this site to read about me, I've succeeded at having you do more work than just swipe right and that's someone I'm looking for. Please click "Read More" or the three dots to the right.
The reason for this post is to write more than just a few hundred characters to see if you're interested in me...and if I'm interested in you. It's tough. As a man, I can't just rely on a few words because it's not who I am. I like to talk and you'll come to find that out if we ever get to talk on the phone -- which is much better than texting. I am a chivalrous traditionalist when it comes to dating. I don't mind texting at all...I do it all the time; just not with a potential date too often in the beginning unless it's to confirm details. It just feels impersonal to me. Below is a little bit about me and what I'm looking for. I guess doing all this confirms the nerd in me.
So, I'm Vik, haha. I'm a techie and athlete. It's not a common combination but it works for me. I currently work for Google & HTC. If you happen to read technology news, you'll see what I've worked on for a very long time (https://www.blog.google/topics/hardware/google-signs-agreement-htc-continuing-our-big-bet-hardware/). That was a big part of my life and consumed a lot of time with travel. I own a home, a car, and sweet riding lawn mower. I have most responsibilities a 34-yr-old man should except for two things: a loving woman and kids. I'm not saying a woman in my life is a responsibility, but a joyful and fun adventure. I have time to date so that's not an issue. The issue is finding the right woman.
The athletic side of me? A tennis pro. I've been playing since I was five years old (yes I have pictures). I currently am a PTR-Certified Professional Tennis Instructor and that's my true passion. I love teaching kids and people of all ages. It's truly a lot of fun to be on a tennis court and not even have it feel like work.
I have never been married nor do I have any kids. Both are just some of what I'm looking for in the future. I'm into sports and action flicks. Don't think those should come as a surprise.
I honestly hope you enjoyed just a little bit more information. Swipe right and say hi. I can guarantee I will say hello back because we would have matched. I don't blindly swipe right. Take care.
-Vik
I've you've come to this site to read about me, I've succeeded at having you do more work than just swipe right and that's someone I'm looking for. Please click "Read More" or the three dots to the right.
The reason for this post is to write more than just a few hundred characters to see if you're interested in me...and if I'm interested in you. It's tough. As a man, I can't just rely on a few words because it's not who I am. I like to talk and you'll come to find that out if we ever get to talk on the phone -- which is much better than texting. I am a chivalrous traditionalist when it comes to dating. I don't mind texting at all...I do it all the time; just not with a potential date too often in the beginning unless it's to confirm details. It just feels impersonal to me. Below is a little bit about me and what I'm looking for. I guess doing all this confirms the nerd in me.
So, I'm Vik, haha. I'm a techie and athlete. It's not a common combination but it works for me. I currently work for Google & HTC. If you happen to read technology news, you'll see what I've worked on for a very long time (https://www.blog.google/topics/hardware/google-signs-agreement-htc-continuing-our-big-bet-hardware/). That was a big part of my life and consumed a lot of time with travel. I own a home, a car, and sweet riding lawn mower. I have most responsibilities a 34-yr-old man should except for two things: a loving woman and kids. I'm not saying a woman in my life is a responsibility, but a joyful and fun adventure. I have time to date so that's not an issue. The issue is finding the right woman.
The athletic side of me? A tennis pro. I've been playing since I was five years old (yes I have pictures). I currently am a PTR-Certified Professional Tennis Instructor and that's my true passion. I love teaching kids and people of all ages. It's truly a lot of fun to be on a tennis court and not even have it feel like work.
I have never been married nor do I have any kids. Both are just some of what I'm looking for in the future. I'm into sports and action flicks. Don't think those should come as a surprise.
I honestly hope you enjoyed just a little bit more information. Swipe right and say hi. I can guarantee I will say hello back because we would have matched. I don't blindly swipe right. Take care.
-Vik
Comments
Post a Comment